Testo model 205 is a convenient, hand-held pH meter specifically designed for food testing.
- Ergonomic design features rear-mounted, probe assembly for ease of use
- Penetration probe with built-in combination electrode and temperature probe, in an almost unbreakable housing
- Maintenance-free, gel electrolyte
- Back-lit, dual LCD readout of all pH and temperature readings
- Automatic reading stability detection
- 1, 2 or 3-point calibration
- Leakproof, KCl gel-filled, probe storage cap
- IP65 housing
|Ranges x resolution||pH °C||0.00 to 14.00 x 0.01 0 to 60 x 0.1|
|Accuracy||pH °C||±0.02 ±0.4|
|Calibration, automatic||1 to 3-point (pH4.0, pH7.0 and pH10.1 recognised)|
|Display||twin-line LCD, with simultaneous pH and temperature readout|
|Power||4 x 1.4V LR44 batteries|
|Overall L x W X H||mm||197 x 33 x 168|
Supplied with probe module, storage cap with KCl gel storage medium, wall-mounting holder and batteries.