All Whatman Glass Microfibre filters have a fast filtration and a high loading capacity and particle retention rate.
Grade 934-AH: High retention at high flow rates. Widely used in water pollution monitoring techniques for suspended solids, and is specified in US Method 934-AH. Particle retention to 1.5µm.
- Manufactured without chemical binder from high grade borosilicate glass
- They are suitable for gravity or low suction filtration
- Filtration speeds generally very much higher than conventional cellulose papers
- Efficient retention of micron size particles
- Must be used flat. Ideal for use in flat perforated plate Buchner type funnels (not sintered glass models)
- Can be used up to 550°C
- Wide range of applications including:
- retention of fine analytical precipitates
- retention of biochemical gelatinous precipitates
- water/air pollution analyses
- as prefilters for membranes
- scintillation counting