Testo 206-series are convenient, hand-held meters with an innovative, replaceable probe system which resists clogging by replacement of the conventional microporous membrane with a hole diaphragm and solid gel electrolyte. A low membrane resistance also results in fast, accurate readings.
- Generous electrolyte volume provides extended life
- Dual display (pH and ˚C)
- Almost unbreakable probe design
- Built-in temperature probe
- 1, 2 or 3-point calibration
- Includes IP68 “TopSafe” protection case
- Leakproof, KCl gel-filled, probe storage cap
- For measurement in liquids
|Ranges x resolution||pH °C||0.00 to 14.00 x 0.01 0 to 60 x 0.1|
|Accuracy||pH °C||±0.02 ±0.4|
|Calibration, automatic||1 to 3-point (pH4.0, pH7.0 and pH10.1 recognised)|
|Display||twin-line LCD, with simultaneous pH and temperature readout|
|Power||1 x 3V CR2032 battery|
|Overall L x W X H||mm||197 x 33 x 20|
Supplied with probe module, “TopSafe” protection case, storage cap with KCL gel storage medium, belt clip/wall-mounting holster and battery.