The Stuart SI30H from Bibby Scientific is a versatile, combined hybridisation oven and shaker. The 7-bottle rotisserie rotates on rollers. The rotation speed is variable between 2 and 10rpm. A platform fitted in the back drops forward to form a rocking shaker with variable speed of 5 to 70 oscillations per minute. The counterbalanced door opens to allow for full access into the incubator. The front is double glazed of acrylic and polycarbonate to withstand temperatures up to 80°C and to act as a radio-isotope shield.
- Temperature ambient +8°C to 80°C x 0.1°C
- Variable speed rotisserie and shaker
- Designed for 20cm wide membranes
- Rotisserie acts as a bottle stand on the bench
- Digital set and read temperature control
- Stainless steel interior
- Fan circulation
- Safety thermostat
- Up-and-over door with double glazed front panel
|Fluctuation (at 37ºC)||±ºC||0.5|
|Rotisserie speed||rpm||2 to 10|
|Platform rocking||oscillations per minute||5 to 70|
|H x W x D, internal external||mm mm||200 x 286 x 230 435 x 380 x 380|
With variable speed, 7-bottle rotisserie, and linear shaker. For 230V 50Hz single phase supplies. Rating: 350W. Without hybridisation bottles.