Precision series hydrogen generators from Peak Scientific produce a continuous supply of ultra high purity gas to replace cylinder gas in gas chromatography and many other laboratory applications.
- Output suitable for carrier gas and flame gas, when operating gas chromatographs at standard detection limits (>1000ppm or 1%) except GG150-88 which is suitable for Trace Analysis
- Safe, reliable, Hydrogen generation using proven, membrane technology
- Automatic water feeding gives a virtually endless supply of gas
- Replaceable deioniser cartridge and silica gel charge ensures purity and easy maintenance
- “On demand” generation ensures minimal Hydrogen stored in the system
- Internal gas leak detection system with automatic shutdown function
- H2 purity >99.9995% at maximum flow and pressure (GG150-88: >99.9999%)
- Choice of maximum flow rate according to model
- Adjustable output pressure from 0 to 100psi g (0 to 6.9 bar g)
- Water purity requirements: <1µS/cm conductivity and >1MΩ-cm resistance)
- Output connection: 3mm outside diameter
- Overall: 380 x 540 x 406mm W x D x H
- Weight: 29kg
Supplied with inlet ferrule, power lead and instructions. For 110V, 230V 50Hz a.c. single phase supplies.
Note: Suitable deioniser for primary water input into the above generators – see DB120-10.