Laboratory refrigerator-freezers from Lec Medical are combined refrigerators and freezers for storage of temperature sensitive samples, volatile liquids, chemicals and poisons.
- Refrigerator range: +2°C to +10°C, Freezer range: -12°C to -20°C
- Refrigerator capacity: 120 litres, Freezer capacity: 18 litres
- “Spark-free” interior
- Integral door lock and 2 keys
- Digital controller with LED temperature readout
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Adjustable shelf levels (refrigerator only)
- Antimicrobial door handle
Model LSC138UK features:
|Gross capacity||litres||106 (fridge), 13 (freezer)|
|External H x W x D||mm||850 x 595 x 660|
|Shelves supplied Baskets supplied||3 1|
With "spark-free" interior, door lock, wire shelves and drawers as indicated. For 230V 50Hz single phase supplies.
|Important Notes Due to the large size and weight of these units, the user must ensure that suitable space area, floor loading and access for installation is available prior to ordering. These units are installable by the user and delivery therefore will only be made to the customer's unloading area. R600a refrigerant models cannot be transported by airfreight due to the hazardous nature of this refrigerant. They can therefore only be exported by overland or seafreight.|