Ideal for a variety of large format gel application, including DNA sequencing, 2-D analysis, micro- satellite analysis, DNA fingerprinting, gel shift assays, single-strand conformation polymorphism (SSCP), heteroduplex and oligonucleotide analysis.
- Gel size 20 x 50cm
- Robust, acrylic construction
- Ultra-soft seals ensure that an even, parallel pressure is applied to the gel plate
- Integral aluminium heat sink plate providing enhanced resolution and even sample migration
- Low or high buffer volumes possible for economy or extended run use, respectively
- Corrosion-free, gold-plated connectors and terminals
- Platinum wire electrodes with assymetric offset fitting to prevent accidental polarity reversal
|Gel size||cm||20 x 50|
|Buffer volume, ml||min.||500|
|Dimensions H x W x D||mm||550 x 360 x 160|
Supplied with integral aluminium heat sink plate, gel casting module, two each notched and plain float glass plates, one set of 0.35mm thick spacers and one 48-well 0.35mm thick sharks tooth comb. Require power supply for operation.