GLP25 series, motorised, mechanical drum pumps are easy to use, precise, mains-driven, liquid transfer pumps for laboratory and general industrial use in handling a wide range of non-flammable liquids, including concentrated acids and bases inks, and emulsions.
- Steplessly adjustable pumping speed from 1 to 20 litres per minute
- Suitable for most liquids up to 500mPas viscosity
- Constructed in polypropylene, stainless steel and Viton®
- Motor and pump tube mechanism can be separated for cleaning
- Mains-driven motor ensures continuous performance with high torque
- Choice of pump feed tubes up to 1000mm long for dispensing from 220 litre drums, with rigid 250mm output tube and nozzleSupplied with rechargeable battery, rigid ¾" diameter tube set as indicated, and charger requiring a 230V 50/60Hz single phase supply
Supplied with pump tube set as indicated, drum adapter for 40 to 58mm diameter necks and motor requiring a 230V 50Hz single phase supply. Rating 160W.
|Static Electricity Hazards Attention is drawn to the need to use correct procedures to prevent any potential ignition hazards due to the accumulation of static electricity charges during pumping. Correct procedures are described in BS5958 ‘Control of Undesirable Static Electricity’: Part 1 ‘General Considerations’ and Part 2 “Recommendations for Particular Industrial Situations’. In general there is a need to earth-clamp all metal parts of the pumping system, e.g. drum, pump tube and receiving vessel, using an earth conductor having a resistance to earth of not more than 10 Ohm. The use of plastic drums or vessels may increase the potential risks and their use in hazardous areas or with hazardous liquids should be carefully considered in the light of the recommendations of BS5958.|