A general purpose model designed for safe, easy operation. Does not require a mercury-in-glass thermometer making it ideal for educational use.
- Maximum temperature 300°C
- Digital temperature setting and control with LED readout
- Pt100 temperature sensor
- Two heating ramp rates selectable:
- 20°C/minute to plateau temperature
- 2°C/minute to melt
- Accepts up to 2 sample tubes
- Built-in sample illumination
- Extendible rear feet for optimal viewing angle
Maximum temperature 300°C. Accuracy ±1°C at 20°C, ±2.5°C at 300°C. With Pt100 sensor, digital setting and control to 1°C, and LED readout. Overall 160 x 220 x 170mm W x D x H. Weight 1.8kg. For 230V 50Hz single phase supplies, 75W. Supplied with calibration certificate and 100 melting point tubes, closed one end.