Brand® Transferpette® S series are modern, air displacement, microlitre pipettors designed for precision, consistency, comfort and ease of use.
- Conformity certified
- Fully autoclavable (at 121˚C for 20 minutes)
- Variable volume models have one-handed adjustment and 4-digit display with prismatic lens window for easy viewing
- Central pipetting and independent tip ejector buttons are ergonomically positioned for operation in either hand and when wearing gloves
- Digital variable volume or fixed volume models available
Performance data, variable volume models:
|Range, µl||Subdivisions, µl||Accuracy* (A, ±%)||Coefficient of variation* (CV, ±%)||Tips required, colour code|
|0.1 to 1.0||0.001||2.0||1.2||Nano-cap|
|0.5 to 10||0.01||1.0||0.5||Crystal|
|2 to 20||0.02||0.8||0.4||Crystal|
|10 to 100||0.10||0.6||0.2||Yellow|
|20 to 200||0.20||0.6||0.2||Yellow|
|100 to 1000||1.00||0.6||0.2||Blue|
|500 to 5000||10.00||0.6||0.2||Natural|
|1000 to 10000||10.0||0.6||0.2||Natural|
* Figures quoted are based on the maximum volume and distilled water at 20°C.
Supplied complete with a performance certificate and shelf, or rack, hanger.
Indicated by the symbol "H" mark shows that the product has been manufactured by Brand under quality control procedures according to Eichordnung, the German Federal Weights and Measures Regulations. Provided the instrument is used with the recommended accessories and in accordance with the supplied instructions, Brand certify conformity with annex 12 of the Eichordnung.