Newton Science micropipettors are budget-level, air displacement, microlitre pipettors designed for use in a wide range of applications.
- Digital variable volume or fixed volume models available
- Fully autoclavable (at 121˚C and 15psi for 10-15 minutes)
- Variable volume models have one-handed adjustment and 4-digit display with high-contrast figures for easy viewing
- Steamlined tip ejector for smooth tip ejection
- Large handgrip for comfortable operation
Performance data, variable volume models:
|Range, µl||Subdivisions, µl||Accuracy* (A, ±%)||Coefficient of variation* (CV, ±%)|
|0.1 to 2.0||0.002||2.0||1.2|
|0.5 to 10||0.02||1.0||0.5|
|2 to 20||0.02||0.8||0.4|
|5 to 50||0.1||0.8||0.4|
|10 to 100||0.10||0.6||0.2|
|20 to 200||0.20||0.6||0.2|
|100 to 1000||1.00||0.6||0.2|
|500 to 5000||10.00||0.6||0.2|
|1000 to 10000||20.0||0.6||0.2|
* Figures quoted are based on the maximum volume and distilled water at 20°C.
Supplied complete with a performance certificate and shelf, or rack, hanger.