Socorex Acura model 826XS series are reliable, adjustable volume micropipettors with useful features and incorporating the latest generation construction materials.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Digital reading with easy adjustment
- Minimal plunger and ejector forces required for enhanced comfort in use
- Short, narrow design allows use in gloveboxes and easy access to microtubes
- Fully autoclavable at 121˚C
- Adjustable tip ejector length accommodates various tip positions
|Range, µl||Subdivisions, µl||Accuracy, less than ±%|
|0.1 to 2||0.002||6.0|
|0.5 to 10||0.01||2.5|
|1 to 10||0.01||2.5|
|2 to 20||0.02||2.5|
|5 to 50||0.1||1.5|
|10 to 100||0.1||1.5|
|20 to 200||0.2||1.5|
|100 to 1000||1.0||1.5|
Each pipettor is numbered, supplied with a calibration certificate, instructions and CE marked in accordance with IVD 98/79 EEC directives.
TwiXS Packs comprise two 826XS micropipettors with capacities as indicated, one shelf pipettor holder, certificates and instructions.