Precision range, nitrogen generators from Peak Scientific produce >99.9995% purity N2 to replace cylinder gas used for gas chromatography and many other laboratory applications.
The generators utilise a nitrogen enrichment technique with a highly efficient proprietary carbon molecular sieve that ensures the highest purity of the generated gas. The nitrogen separation process relies on differential diffusion and, with no physical absorption taking place, the carbon sieve easily self regenerates and does not require replacement. This means that the purity of the nitrogen remains consistent with no fall off in performance. NOTE: These generators require a source of compressed air at minimum 35 litres/minute at 100 to 120psi g (or accessory Precision compressor) for operation.
- Replace the need to store and replenish gas held in pressurised cylinders
- Gas over-pressure safety system
- Only small volumes at low pressure are stored
- Continuous supply of gas
- Nitrogen purity >99.9995%
- Output pressure 5.5 bar g (80 psi g)
- Output connection 3mm o.d.
- Overall 380 x 540 x 256mm W x D x H
- Weight 48kg