Hettich Oil Test Centrifuges are robust, versatile centrifuges developed for use in industrial and petrochemical research laboratories.
Comply with ASTM D91; D96 (obs.); D8932; D1290; D1796; D2273; D2709; D4007; IP75, IP539 (both obs.)
- Choice of ambient or heated models
- Speed or rcf display available
- Rotary lid latch is easy to open
- 10 programme memory
- Easy-to-use control panel with membrane keypad and rotary dial setting
- Non-volatile memory of last run protocol
|Model||Rotofix 46||Rotofix 46H|
|Temperature range||°C||-||ambient +20 to +90|
|Timer||1 second to 99 minutes 59 seconds with continuous run and "Pulse" key||1 second to 99 minutes 59 seconds with continuous run and "Pulse" key|
|Supply requirements||200-240V 50/60Hz single phase||200-240V 50/60Hz single phase|
|Overall H x W x D||mm||345 x 538 x 647||345 x 538 x 647|
Rotofix 46H, heated.
For 200-240V 50/60Hz single phase supplies. Without rotors, accessories or tubes.