Genlab OV ovens are general purpose heating, tempering and sterilising units with a convenient, wide-bodied profile.
- Wide bodied profile with controls to the side
- Temperature range 40 to 250°C
- Fluctuation ±0.75°C
- Choice of aluminium coated mild steel or stainless steel interiors
- Fan-assisted, air convection with fan mounted at the side of the cabinet
- Top vent with clip for thermometer
- Touchscreen digital control incorporating an integral overheat system with two Pt100 sensors
- Fitted with fixed shelf runners and removable chrome-plated wire grid shelves
- Steel outer case with stoved powder paint finish
|Dimensions, external (H x W x D) internal||mm mm||580 x 730 x 480 450 x 320 x 350|
|Shelves (positions)||2 (3)|
With aluminium coated steel (CLAD) or stainless steel interior as indicated, shelves, control and safety thermostats, mains on/off switch and indicator lamps. For 220-240V 50Hz single phase supplies.