Memmert® UF-series, fan-assisted, general purpose ovens are designed for reliable, long-term operation and are suitable for use in most laboratory heating applications.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior sides (external rear panel-zinc coated steel)
- Temperature range ambient +20˚C to +300˚C
- Forced air (fan) convection
- With SingleDISPLAY controlCOCKPIT controller
- Heaters located in ribs on all four sides provide uniform heating
- Digital process timer, adjustable between 1 minute and 99 days, 23 hours
- 10 year datalogger
- SetpointWAIT function ensures that the process time is not initiated until the set temperature is reached at all measuring points
- Temperature accuracy: up to 99˚C: ±0.1˚C, from 100˚C: ±0.5˚C
- Supplied with stainless steel wire grid shelves
Display of temperature (˚C or ˚F), fan speed and programme time. Includes one Pt100 DIN Class A temperature sensor in a 4 wire circuit and ethernet interface. Dual overtemperature protection with freely adjustable monitoring of temperature and mechanical temperature limiter (TB Class 1) to DIN 12 880. With AtmoCONTROL logging software for online monitoring of up to 32 connected appliances, optical alarms when set alarm limits are exceeded and automatic alarm email notifications.
|Internal (external)||height, mm||720 (1107)|
|width, mm||560 (745)|
|depth, mm||400 (584)|
|Max. no. of shelves held||8|
|Max. loading per shelf grid||kg||30|
|Max. loading of chamber||kg||210|
|Power supply||230V 50/60Hz single phase|
With SingleDISPLAY controller, integral process timer adjustable from 1 minute to 99 days, 23 hours, dual overload protection, temperature and time TFT display, chamber ventilation slide adjustment and two stainless steel grid shelves. For 230V 50/60Hz single phase supplies.
Larger capacity models and factory-fitted options such as interior lighting are available to special order - please contact us for details