Memmert® UN-series, general purpose ovens are designed for reliable, long-term operation and are suitable for use in most laboratory heating applications.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior sides (external rear panel-zinc coated steel)
- Temperature range ambient +20˚C to +300˚C
- Natural convection
- With TwinDISPLAY controlCOCKPIT controller
- Heaters located in ribs on all four sides provide uniform heating
- Digital process timer, adjustable between 1 minute and 99 days, 23 hours
- 10 year datalogger
- SetpointWAIT function ensures that the process time is not initiated until the set temperature is reached at all measuring points
- Temperature accuracy: up to 99˚C: ±0.1˚C, from 100˚C: ±0.5˚C
- Supplied with two stainless steel wire grid shelves
Display of temperature (˚C or ˚F) and programme time. Includes two Pt100 DIN Class A temperature sensors in a 4 wire circuit, ethernet and USB interfaces and heatBALANCE function for adjustment of heating power distribution of the upper and lower heating groups in an adjustment range between -50% and +50%. Multiple overtemperature protection monitoring TWW/TWB (protection Class 3.1/3.2, respectively) and mechanical temperature limiter (TB Class 1) to DIN 12 880, with settings for individual maximum/minimum values for over/undertemperature alarms. Also includes AUTOSAFETY function which allows automatic adjustment to the set value within a freely adjustable tolerance range. With AtmoCONTROL logging software as SingleDISPLAY controller, but additionally includes display of the programme sequence created by the user, repeat functions which can be inserted anywhere within the control sequence and creation of repeating weekly programmes which can be transferred via ethernet or USB interfaces provided.
|Internal (external)||height, mm||480 (867)|
|width, mm||560 (745)|
|depth, mm||400 (584)|
|Max. no. of shelves held||5|
|Max. loading per shelf grid||kg||30|
|Max. loading of chamber||kg||175|
|Power supply||230V 50/60Hz single phase|
With TwinDISPLAY controller, integral process timer adjustable from 1 minute to 99 days, 23 hours, multiple overload protection, temperature and time TFT display, chamber ventilation slide adjustment and two stainless steel grid shelves. For 230V 50/60Hz single phase supplies.
Larger capacity models and factory-fitted options such as interior lighting are available to special order - please contact us for details