Genlab Mino ovens are general purpose heating, tempering and sterilising units with a conventional profile.
- Standard profile with controls at the base
- Temperature range 40 to 250°C
- Fluctuation ±0.75°C
- Choice of aluminium coated mild steel or stainless steel interiors
- Natural air convection
- Top vent with clip for thermometer
- Digital control and display of temperature and separate, adjustable, hydraulic safety thermostat with locking device and indicator lamp
- Fitted with fixed shelf runners and removable chrome-plated wire grid shelves
- Steel outer case with stoved powder paint finish
|Dimensions, external (H x W x D) internal||mm mm||590 x 610 x 600 330 x 490 x 450|
|Shelves (positions)||2 (3)|
With aluminium coated steel (CLAD) or stainless steel interior as indicated, shelves, control and safety thermostats, mains on/off switch and indicator lamps. For 220-240V 50Hz single phase supplies.