The Verder® 3000 P EZ is a fully programmable, flexible-use pumps providing highly accurate and repeatable flow rates with quick, easy set-up from on-board display and membrane keypad, or remotely via an analogue input (0 to 10V d.c., 4 to 20mA), potentiometer input (10kohm), or RS232 interface for connection to the user’s PC.
- Ranges: 0.9 to 1310ml/minute, 10 to 250rpm
- Accepts 1.6mm wall tubing up to 8.0mm bore
- Brushless d.c. motor for continuous operation
- Reversible pumping available
- Single or repeat dose compatibility with user defined interval
- Accuracy when pumping viscous products can be achieved using the calibration mode
- Run-back option prevents spillages#
- Acetal and nylon pumphead with Nylatron rollers
|Tube bore, mm||Flow rate, ml per minute|
|0.8 1.6 3.2 4.8 6.4 8.0||0.9 to 18.8 2.8 to 70.0 10.7 to 268.0 243.3 to 588.0 37.3 to 938.0 52.7 to 1310.0|
Overall 291 x 252 x 168mm W x D x H. Weight 4.0kg. For 110, 230V 50/60Hz single phase supplies.