For the storage of medicines and vaccines under controlled conditions in dispensaries, surgeries and in general use. Maintains internal air temperature between +2˚C and +8˚C.
- Intellicold™ touchscreen controller ensures accuracy and consistency within the specified temperature range whilst only using the power necessary to do so, giving substantially lower running costs
- Built-in temperature display with max./min. recordings and continuous readout, high/low temperature alarm with reset, mains failure and “door open” alarms
- Fan assisted air circulation provides enhanced uniformity
- Conform with UK Dept. of Health “Green Book”, Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS), General Pharmaceutical Council (GPHC) and National Travel Health Network and Centre (NaTHNaC) guidelines
- Integral door lock and internal lighting
- Remote alarm contacts
- 13 month temperature data storage with expansion via coded SD card slot (SD card not included - available separately)
- R134a, CFC-, HCFC- and ammonia-free refrigerant and environmentally friendly insulation used
- Moulded plastic interior with enamelled steel exterior
With automatic defrost, lockable glass door, Intellicold™ touchscreen controller, fan air circulation and 6 wire shelves. Overall 1500 x 600 x 660mm H x W x D. Weight 91kg. For 230V 50Hz single phase supplies.
Due to the large size and weight of this unit, the user must ensure that suitable space area, floor loading and access for installation is available prior to ordering. They are installable by the user and delivery therefore will only be made to the customers unloading area.