Socorex Acura® electro 956 series are microprocessor-controlled, motorised, multichannel, air displacement pipettors providing fatigue-free, high performance pipetting into 96-well microplates.
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed, construction
- Five programmable functions: Pipetting, Reverse pipetting, Step-by-step pipetting, Dilution, Mixing, Tactile titration and gel loading
- Reversible display for left or right-handed use
- Three position, pipetting speed selection
- 8- or 12-channel models available
- Autoclavable and interchangeable pipette tip manifolds
- Adjustable tip ejector length accommodates various tip positions
- Easy user calibration mode
|Range, µl||Subdivisions, µl||Accuracy at minimum volume less than ±%||Accuracy at maximum volume less than ±%|
|0.5 to 10||0.05||3.5||1.0|
|2.5 to 50||0.25||1.0||0.8|
|10 to 200||1.00||0.9||0.6|
|20 to 350||5.00||1.0||0.6|
Supplied as a basic starter pack including pipettor, Q.C. and calibration certificate, charging stand, combined a.c. adapter and charger and additional rechargeable battery, pipette tips and instructions.