Ohaus® Navigator® series balances
Versatile, portable balances with features designed for ease-of-use and resilience whether working within the laboratory or in the field.
- Battery or mains operation
- Touch-free sensors on either side of the keypad control zero, print function, or tare operations and can be set up to control up to 36 combinations of operations
- Full range tare
- Capacities up to 5100g
- User selectable units: g, kg, lb, oz, ozt, lb:oz, gn, N, ct, dwt, tl, tc, tla
- Large, backlit LCD readout provides excellent visibility in any lighting conditions
- One second stabilisation time
- Mechanical overload protection allows balance to withstand loads up to 400% of rated capacity and an integral transport lock protects the weighing cell from damage during transportation
- External calibration using accessory weight
- Illuminated levelling bubble
- Auto shut-off prolongs battery life
- Impact resistant plastic case with stainless steel pan
|Pan size||mm||190 x 138|
* Calibration weight not supplied - see BD912.
Supplied with a.c. mains adapter. Without batteries (4 x 1.5V AA required). Overall 204 x 212 x 134mm W x D x H. Weight 0.9kg. A 240V 50/60Hz a.c. single phase supply is required for the adapter.