Ohaus® Scout® SKX series balances
Compact, reliable and rugged balances primarily for educational use..
- Battery or mains operation
- Full range tare
- Weigh-below facility
- Capacities up to 8200g
- User selectable units: g, kg, lb, oz, lb:oz, N
- Application modes: weighing, density determination, Mole weighing
- Large, backlit LCD readout and simple, four-button operation
- Choice of accessory USB, RS232, bluetooth® or ethernet interfaces
Supplied with weigh-below hook and a.c. mains adapter (Models up to 620g are also supplied with M1 calibration weight). Without batteries (4 x 1.5V AA required). Overall 202 x 224 x 54mm W x D x H (except 120g model with draught shield which is 103mm high). Weight 1kg. A 240V 50/60Hz a.c. single phase supply is required for the adapter.