Ohaus® Scout® STX series balances
Highly featured, versatile balances for laboratory and industrial applications.
- Battery or mains operation
- Full range tare
- Weigh-below facility
- Capacities up to 8200g
- User selectable units: g, mg, kg, ct, N, oz, ozt, dwt, lb, lb:oz, gm, tl, tc, tla, custom
- Application modes: weighing, % weighing, parts counting, check weighing, dynamic/animal weighing, totalisation, density determination, display hold, Mole weighing
- Full colour, touchscreen WQVGA display with QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad input
- Choice of accessory USB, RS232, bluetooth® or ethernet interfaces
- Features include: level indicator and adjustable feet, menu lock switch, stability, overload and underload indicators, auto shut-off for battery saving, removable stainless steel pan
Supplied with weigh-below hook and a.c. mains adapter (Models up to 620g are also supplied with M1 calibration weight). Without batteries (4 x 1.5V AA required). Overall 202 x 224 x 54mm W x D x H (except 120g model with draught shield which is 103mm high). Weight 1kg. A 240V 50/60Hz a.c. single phase supply is required for the adapter.