The Mettler Toledo FiveGO™ conductivity meters are compact, hand-held, high accuracy, conductivity, total dissolved solids (TDS and temperature meters for laboratory or field applications.
- Compact design with built-in, hingeing stand for bench use
- IP67 protection level housing
- Single point calibration with automatic recognition of 3 pre-defined standards
- 200 measurement memory
- Large, segmented LCD readout
- Automatic linear temperature compensation from 0.00% to 10.00%/˚C
- Automatic or manual end-point recording with audiovisual signals
|Ranges,||Conductivity TDS Temperature||0.0µS/cm to 200.0mS/cm 0.01mg/litre to 200.0mg/litre 0.0 to 100.0°C|
|Calibration||1-point, with 3 pre-defined standards|
|Temperature compensation||automatic||adjustable, 0.0% per °C to 10.0% per °C|
|Reference temperature||°C||20 or 25 selectable|
|Power||4 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries|
|Overall W x D x H||mm||77 x 33 x 188|
Supplied as a field kit with electrode clip, wrist strap, instructions, carrying case with 2 x 25ml sample bottles, batteries, conductivity probe LE703 with IP67 sealing caps, 2 x 1413µS/cm and 2 x 12.88mS/cm standard sachets.