Portable, robust, dual-channel meter with high functionality and accuracy.
- Model SG78: pH, mV, relative mV, conductivity, TDS, salinity
- Twin-line, alphanumeric display of separate channel parameters and temperature
- Intelligent sensor management (ISM) stores information in a data chip on-board the probe, including calibrations (factory, current and up to last five historical), probe I.D. and measurement temperature for recall by the meter
- IP67 protected housing, with or without probes attached
- Data storage for 500 GLP date records with infra-red communication port
- 5-point pH calibration with a choice of 7 pre-defined and one user-defined buffer sets, manual or automatic temperature control
- High or low limit value display alarms with with audible signal selectable
- Separate PIN protection functions for key settings and data deletion
- Large, backlit LCD readout with user prompts and choice of 10 languages, probe condition indicator and user I.D.
Supplied as a field kit with IP67 probes with 5m cables, wrist strap, instructions, test certificate, declaration of conformity, batteries, case, rubber meter protection holster, probe clips, 2 x pH4.00 and pH7.00 and 2 x 1413µS/cm and 12.88mS/cm buffer sachets and calibration bottles.
|Ranges x resolution, accuracy||pH||-2.00 to 19.999 x 0.001, ±0.002|
|mV (rel. mV)||-1999.9 to +1999.9 x 0.1, ±0.1|
|Conductivity||0.01µS to 1000mS x 0.1, ±0.5%|
|TDS||0.1mg/l to 600g/l x 0.01 to 1, ±0.5%|
|Salinity, ppt||0.00 to 80.00|
|Specific resistance MΩcm-1||0.00 to 100.00|
|Temperature (ATC), ºC||-5 to +105.00 x 0.1, ±0.2|
|(MTC), ºC||-30 to +130.00 x 0.1, ±0.2|
|Power supply||4 x 1.5V AA batteries|
|Overall, H x W x D||mm||220 x 90 x 45|