For sample transport or vaccine and pharmaceutical storage in the field.
- 12V d.c. or 100-240V a.c. operation
- Temperature range +2°C to +8°C within ambient temperatures up to +32°C
- Digital temperature display with max./min. function and temperature fluctuation audio visual alarm
- Forced air circulation ensures minimal temperature fluctuation within the cabinet and rapid recovery if the lid is opened
- Compliant with RPSGB, NHS, WHO and RCVS requirements
- Durable, moulded, industrial plastic housing allows easy cleaning and a long working life
Model SMP26 features:
|External H x W x D||mm||400 x 610 x 385|
|Internal H x W x D (maximum - compartment has ledges and indents)||mm||260 x 525 x 290|
Supplied with vehicle cigarette lighter connection for mobile use and mains cable lead. For 12V d.c. or 100-240V 50/60Hz a.c. supplies.