Direct reading, portable turbidimeter providing ease of use and accuracy in the turbidity measurement.
- Models 2100Q, USEPA Method 180.1 design critera compliant
- Two-detector optical system with sample colour compensation, light fluctuation and straylight compensation
- Innovative Rapidly Setting Turbidity™ mode to provide accurate, repeatable measurements
- On-screen, assisted calibration and verification with intuitive screen interface
- Up to 500 measurements automatically stored for easy access and backup including date and time, operator ID reading mode, sample ID, sample number, units, calibration item, status, error messages and result
- Accessory USB and power module allows data transfer to the users’ PC without additional software
Supplied with primary calibration standards (20, 100, 800NTU), 10NTU primary verification standard, 6 sample cells, instrument manual, silicone oil and cloth, 4 x 1.5V alkaline batteries and carrying case.
|Regulatory compliance||EPS Method 180.1|
|Range x resolution||NTU||0 to 1000 x 0.1 (0 to 9.99), 0.1 (10 to 99.9) and 1 (100 to 1000)|
|Accuracy||±2% of reading plus straylight|
|Repeatability||±2% of reading or ±0.01%NTU (whichever is greater)|
|Light source||Tungsten filament lamp|
|Power supply||4 x 1.5V AA batteries|
|Overall H x W x D||mm||77 x 107 x 229|