RC series recirculating chillers from Grant are stand-alone closed circulators providing powerful, accurately controlled cooling for analytical techniques and instruments where an optimum operating temperature is required. In addition, RC350G, RC400G and RC1400G can be used as heated circulators.
- Precise temperature control
- Low coolant consumption (use: Water for range +5 to +60°C, or Water/glycol mixture for –10 to +5°C)
- Settable high and low alarm levels with lamp and buzzer
- Over- or under-temperature cut-outs
- Flow fail device cuts power if no liquid in system
- Digital temperature display
|Temperature range||°C||-5 to 60||-10 to 60||-10 to 60||-10 to 60|
|Typical cooling power at 20°C||W||350||400||1300||3000|
|Stability at 20°C (DIN 58966), using water||±°C||0.25*||0.25||0.25||0.5**|
|Maximum liquid flowrate||litres per minute||15||12||15||15|
|Pump head pressure at one litre per minute||bar||1.6||0.62||0.62||1.60|
|Overall W x D x H||mm||370 x 600 x 510||370 x 600 x 510||380 x 630 x 590||490 x 840 x 640|
|Inlet and outlet connections||mm||9.5 diameter||9.5 diameter||9.5 diameter||9.5 diameter|
|Operational ambient temperature range||°C||5 to 35||5 to 35||5 to 35||5 to 35|
|EMC emissions class||B||B||A||B|
† Note: The RC3000G has no heater and therefore is designed for cooling applications only. It can control to +60°C where the temperature of the exothermic reaction or process is above +60°C; this is achieved by switching the cooling on and off.
* With 10 litres of water in the system. ** With 25 litres of water in the system.
Mounted on lockable wheels. For 220-240V 50Hz single phase supplies.