The Elkay RefillPro tip reload system provides a robust, economical solution for tip reloading requirements. Reusable, autoclavable racks manufactured from recycled plastic. Can be fitted with refill “wafers” of 96 non-sterile tips. No special tools or alignment devices are required. A hinged lid protects the tips between uses.
- Tip capacities: 10µl extended, 200µl, 300µl and 1250µl extended
- Tips manufactured in 100% virgin polypropylene, certified RNase-, pyrogen- and DNase-free
- Single and multichannel pipettor capability
- Extended pattern tips allow insertion into narrow neck tubes and plates
- Plastic rack waste reduced by over 60%
|Tip capacity, μl||Colour||For use with pipettors|
|1 to 10 (extended)||Natural||Biohit, Finnpipette, Gilson P2 and P10, Nichiryo, Oxford, Rainin, Socorex, Volac|
|1 to 200||Yellow||Biohit, Brand, Eppendorf, Finnpipette, Gilson P200, Socorex, Volac|
|1 to 300 (multichannel)||Natural||Biohit, Brand, Eppendorf, Finnpipette, Rainin, Socorex, Volac|
|200 to 1250 (extended)||Natural||Biohit, Brand, Eppendorf, Finnpipette, Gilson P1000, Nichiryo, Oxford, Rainin|
Comprising 10 empty racks (8 - 1250µl tips only) and one refill pack of 10 nested wafers x 96 tips (8 wafers - 1250µl tips only) with capacities as indicated.