The Atago® PAL range are lightweight, compact, robust, digital refractometers providing accurate measurements and convenient use.
- Only 0.3ml of sample required
- Rapid reading, within 3 seconds from activating the start key
- IP65 class casing and sealed prism allow easy cleaning under running water
- LCD readout with battery level indicator
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measure high temperature samples (reading stabilises after multiple repeated measurements)
- Zero key allows easy zero reset using water, no standard solutions required
|Range||0 to 93% Sugar (Brix)|
|ATC range||ºC||+10 to +60|
|Power||2 x 1.5V AAA batteries|
|Overall W x D x H||mm||55 x 31 x 109|
Supplied with user manual, storage case and batteries.