Highly accurate, water analysis instrument designed to help meet regulatory requirements for drinking, waste, boiler or cooler water.
- Menu-driven, backlit, touchscreen interface for rapid operation
- RFID tagging technology provides sample/user/location ID and rapid data transfer
- Over 220 pre-programmed Hach-Lange methods stored internally, plus 100 user programmes can be entered
- Automatic test identification using accessory, bar-coded reagent cuvettes
- Automatic rotation of cuvette tests with averaging of 10 readings and outlier rejection
- Reference detector monitors and compensates for optical fluctuations and lamp ageing
- 3 x USB and 1 x ethernet output ports
Supplied with cell holder for 10mm diameter Lange AccuVac® 10mm or 1 inch square cuvettes or 1 inch diameter tubes, operating manual and a.c. adapter requiring a 100-240V 50/60Hz single phase supply.
Both Hach and Lange cuvette tests and other cell sizes are available - details on request.
|Wavelength range||nm||320 to 1100 x 1|
|Wavelength accuracy||nm||±1.5 (within 340 to 900nm)|
|Readout modes||Transmittance (%), Absorbance, Concentration, Scanning (wavelength, time)|
|Wavelength selection||Automatic, based on method selected|
|Photometric accuracy||5mAbs from 0.0 to 0.5Abs, 1% from 0.50 to 2.0Abs|
|Data storage||2000 measured values (result, date, time, sample ID, user ID)|
|Cell accommodated||10mm dia. Lange AccuVac® vials, 10mm, 50mm, 1 inch rectangular cells, 13mm and 1 inch dia. cells|
|Overall H x W x D||mm||151 x 350 x 255|