Spex® PCRMax® models are convenient, gradient thermocyclers with numerous applications in molecular biology and diagnostic laboratories.
- High definition, touchscreen operation with Android-driven interface
- Automated protocol optimisation with programme wizard
- Remote operation/monitoring available allowing alarm, time and system health checks via the user's phone
- USB user login sets all defaults to the individual user's settings
- Regularly-used default programmes can be created, locked and protected
- Units for 1, 2 and 4 block combinations with 96-well or 384-well configuration
- Gradients run across 12 or 16 columns on 96-well or 384-well plates respectively, using 8 individual Peltier heat sources
- Heated lid with temperature and pressure adjustment
All models include a USB output to transfer programmes and temperature logs between instruments or the user’s computer and act as a user login port key using any accessory USB drive.
|Block Format||4 x 96-well|
|Temperature range, block||ºC||10 to 100|
|Block uniformity at 55ºC||±ºC||<0.3|
|Maximum number of programmes||1000|
|Selectable heated lid temperature*||ºC||35 to 115 or off|
|Auto restart on power failure?||yes|
|Peltier elements per block||8|
|Overall D x W x H||mm||700 x 535 x 335|
* The heated lid will only come on if block temperature is set above 35°C.
For 100 to 230V 50/60Hz single phase supplies.