The Brand® Transferpette® Electronic Multichannel range are microprocessor-controlled, motorised, air displacement, 8- or 12-channel microlitre pipettors especially suited for undertaking repetitive liquid handling operations over long periods.
- Conformity certified
- Choice of three ranges and 8- or 12-channel pipetting heads
- Four operating modes for maximum convenience; standard pipetting, mixing, reverse pipetting, gel loading for electrophoresis
- Adjustable pipetting speed
- Fully autoclavable pipette tip manifold
- Innovative, 2-component tip cone, stepped tip ejector and manifold stabilser reduce ejection forcesAdjustable finger rest allows optional hand positioning for comfortable operation
- Fully charged, the rechargeable battery provides approximately 8 hours use
|Range, µl||Subdivisions, µl||Accuracy* (A, ±%)||Coefficient of variation* (CV, ±%)|
|At maximum volume||At maximum volume|
|1 to 20||0.02||1.0||0.5|
|5 to 100||0.10||0.8||0.25|
|15 to 300||0.50||0.6||0.25|
* Figures quoted are based on the maximum volume and distilled water at 20°C.
Supplied with stand, a pack of pipette tips in racks and a combined a.c. adapter and charger, with plug as indicated. The adapter requires a 230V 50Hz supply (or 240V 50Hz - Australia only).
Indicated by the symbol "H" mark shows that the product has been manufactured by Brand under quality control procedures according to Eichordnung, the German Federal Weights and Measures Regulations. Provided the instrument is used with the recommended accessories and in accordance with the supplied instructions, Brand certify conformity with annex 12 of the Eichordnung.