The Brand® Transferpette® Electronic range are microprocessor-controlled, motorised, air displacement, microlitre pipettors especially suited for undertaking repetitive liquid handling operations over long periods.
- Conformity certified
- Choice of models with capacities up to 5000µl
- Four operating modes for maximum convenience; standard pipetting, mixing, reverse pipetting, gel loading for electrophoresis
- Adjustable pipetting speed
- Fully autoclavable pipette tip manifold
- Innovative, 2-component tip cone and 3 alternative ejector clips allow use with most commonly available tips
- Adjustable finger rest allows optional hand positioning for comfortable operation
- Fully charged, the rechargeable battery provides approximately 8 hours use
|Range, µl||Subdivisions, µl||Accuracy* (A, ±%)||Accuracy* (A, ±%)||Coefficient of variation* (CV, ±%)||Coefficient of variation* (CV, ±%)|
|At maximum volume||At minimum volume||At maximum volume||At minimum volume|
|0.5 to 10||0.01||1.0||5.0||0.4||2.0|
|2 to 20||0.02||1.0||5.0||0.4||2.5|
|20 to 200||0.20||0.8||4.0||0.2||0.6|
|100 to 1000||1.00||0.6||3.0||0.2||0.6|
|500 to 5000||5.00||0.6||3.0||0.2||0.6|
* Figures quoted are based on the maximum volume and distilled water at 20°C.
Available supplied with, or without, a.c. adapter/charger, as indicated. The adapter requires a 230V 50Hz (240V 50Hz - Australia only) supply.
Indicated by the symbol "H" mark shows that the product has been manufactured by Brand under quality control procedures according to Eichordnung, the German Federal Weights and Measures Regulations. Provided the instrument is used with the recommended accessories and in accordance with the supplied instructions, Brand certify conformity with annex 12 of the Eichordnung.