A compact, infra-red turbidity meter for rapid and precise on-site testing.
- The unit measures light scatter at
90⁰, as stated in EN ISO 7027
Suitable for measuring in both coloured and colourless liquids
- Temperature compensated, LED light source operating at 860nm wavelength
- Real-time clock and date
- Micro-USB data output port with cable
- On-board memory of 16 data sets
- Waterproof sample chamber
0.01 to 9.99 (0.01)
0.0 to 99.9 (0.1) 100 to 1100 (1)
|Accuracy||±2.5% of reading or ±0.01 NTU (up to 500NTU) ±5% of reading (rest of range)|
|Calibration points||NTU||<0.1, 20, 200, 800|
|Power||1 x 9V PP3 battery|
|Overall L x W x D||mm||190 x 110 x 55|
Supplied with turbidity standard, 9V battery, micro USB data output and cable, instructions.