Compact, high performance pumping units from Vacuubrand, comprising a chemistry diaphragm vacuum pump, adaptive sensor and digital controller to maximise solvent recovery, reduce process times and offer fine control of complex evaporative applications.
- Automatically seeks optimum vacuum for process parameters (Distillation, drying etc.)
- Virtually 100% solvent recovery
- Bidirectional RS232 interface allows automatic process setting and control via the user's PC, if required
- Fuzzy logic and PID control offers easy, efficient and safe processing
- Built-in aeration valve provides fine, precise vacuum control
- Incorporate high performance diaphragm pump offering higher pumping speed, lower ultimate vacuum, low vibration and longer diaphragm life
- All parts in contact with gases and vapours are made of highly resistant plastics
|Flow rate||m3 per hour||2.0|
|Inlet and outlet nozzle diameter||mm||10|
|Overall height width depth||mm mm mm||400 300 306|
With gas/vapour path of PTFE and similar materials, vacuum sensor and controller with gauge head, inlet and outlet catchpots and exhaust separator. For 230V 50/60Hz single phase supplies.