Waring®, rugged high speed mixer blenders are designed for frequent use in the laboratory to liquify, homogenise, emulsify, chop, cut and grate a wide range of materials.
- High speed blending up to 22000rpm (without load)
- Exclusive, clover-leaf design, dimpled containers promote high turbulence mixing
- A profiled, cutter blade provides substantial shear and produces effective homogenisation
- Container capacities up to 4 litres
- Single (fixed) and variable speed models
General Purpose Models, 8000 series
Container capacity nominally 1 litre, complete with cover. With a solid state, two speed controller, set by positive push button action. Low speed approximately 18000rpm, high speed approximately 22000rpm (without load). Overall dimensions 180 x 210 x 350mm W x D x H . For 230V 50Hz single phase supplies.
|Please Note: 1) Capacities given for containers are nominal 2) The working capacities of the containers are approximately: Maximum 70% of nominal, Minimum 10% of nominal|